Geek-mode on: California Science Center

I post more regularly on tumblr, twitter and instagram. Mostly because, I photo dump. I just post photos and let the pics tell the story. After all, a picture paints a thousand words haha! (I know - cliche). I'm going to start linking photo sets posted on tumblr, here on blogger. So that my blogger account would get more activity. Starting of with my California Science Center photoset.

Anyhoo... I'm a geek by heart. So, it comes naturally to me that when I travel I usually try to find if the place I'm visiting has a science museum. I just love science museums. It brings out the kid in me. When I was in LA, I just had to check out the California Science Center. (more photos on my tumblr photo dump!)




Admission to the California Science Center is free but you have to pay for parking. You have to pay extra if you are going to watch an IMAX movie and if you want to see the space shuttle exhibit. The extra charge is worth it. You can plan your day around it since the Science Center is located in the Exposition Park. It is in the same complex as the Rose Garden and Memorial Coliseum. While you are there, you can visit the mentioned sites as well. It's difficult to go around LA without a car but this tourist destination is easily accessible via the Metro Expo Line.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment here!